Here are my obligatory 2012 new year’s resolutions:
- Be healthy! See doctors, get physicals, eat better, work out, etc.
- Get organized and de-clutter – at work and at home. Stop taking home crap!
- Stay in touch and get back to people. Reconnect with old friends.
- Be more immersed in the world of mobile payment + NYC startup community.
- Do some rockstar stuff at work. TBD.
And here’s how I’m going to be managing my various (growing) social networks)!
Blog: I will be blogging more (I swear) in 2012. Blogging took on a hiatus the latter half of 2011, but no more! Here I will share some thoughts that can’t be captured in 140 characters. Probably again on food, mobile payments, and NYC start-ups. Will also go to some cool events and blog about them.
Facebook: Taking a “friends-only” approach. I have begun purging brands from my stream – I want Facebook to be a place I go to see what’s going on w/ people I actually know. Exception: brands w/ no Twitter presence. Brands will also be “liked” temporarily if there are awesome offers.
Google+: I’m going to use Google+ like Tumblr from now on. Share interesting pictures/YouTube videos. I will post all my photos on here as well. I will also cross-post some blog posts on here.
Twitter: Continue tweeting. I will also use Twitter as a primary place to connect with brands.
LinkedIn: For making professional connections!
What’s on your list?